Crest Professional Effects White Strips
Crest Professional White Strips are the best teeth whitening strips on the market today. The biggest selling strip in the USA is now available in Hong Kong!
To remove years worth of stains and get that gleaming white smile all you need to do is simply apply these strips for 30 minutes each day for 20 days. These strips use the same professional whitening agent as your dentist would use without the huge price tag! They are really easy to apply. Each day just simply dry your teeth, apply the strips and go about your every day tasks. After 30 minutes remove the strips and discard then brush you teeth. You will soon see the stains you have built up over the years disappear.
About the product
- LASTS 12 MONTHS & BEYOND
- Use once a day for 30 minutes.You’ll start seeing a whiter smile after three days, with full results in 20
- Removes 14 years of teeth stains for a whiter smile
- Delivers professional-level teeth whitening results. Apply once a day for 30 minutes. You will start seeing a whiter smile after three days, with full results in 20 days
- Advanced Seal Technology’s no slip grip stays put so you can talk and drink water while whitening teeth
- The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly
Get professional level whitening with Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects. They remove 14 years of teeth stains for a brilliantly whiter smile. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects are like an eraser for your teeth. You’ll see a whiter smile after 3 days, and full results in 20 days. Their no slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening your teeth. Our exclusive FlexFit technology allows these strips to stretch, covering 30% more of your smile* *vs. a non-flexing strip. Achieve professional-level teeth whitening results without the professional price tag.
IMPORTANT TIPS: • This product does require consumers to use correctly and errors can occur if not applied correctly by the consumer. • The product is known to cause some teeth sensitivity due to the effectiveness of the product (and this sensitivity varies by consumer and to be used with consumer discretion) • On occasion, consumers have been known to not remove the adhesive entirely or incorrectly; which removes the product and or does not allow proper adhesion (“not sticky enough”)